joey's weekly challenge #44

This tangle challenge is for anyone who enjoys using tangles in their art. 

Whether you are an experienced artist or new to drawing, we're here to learn from each other and have fun with our art!

I hope that you will find my challenges fresh, stimulating and rewarding!  

Use the Link Up at the bottom of the post to share your work. 
note:  the link up never closes, so you can come back and link up to any challenge, at any time.
Click here to see past challenges.
 ***
Week #44:

My son turns 10 years old this week!
So to celebrate his special day,
and the past 10 years of joy that he has brought us,
let's use
 String 10 and the tangle Joy

Click on the words above to see String 10 and the tangle Joy.

Later in the week I will be sharing photos of the party that we held on the weekend,
it was a creative adventure to say the least!  Phew!

Have a wonderful week!
~ joey ~
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your son. 10, that's a big deal!

    I wasn't really sure if we were to only use Joy or add others too. But I felt kinda blank with just joy so I added some rixty too.
    Glitter gelly roll in festive colors makes a birthday zentangle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm submitting my first entry to your challenge! I hope I did this right. This was also the first time using the pattern "joy".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your son. Wishing him all the Joy & Happiness :)

    ReplyDelete

I really enjoy reading your thoughts and ideas about the posts that I write here. It's nice to just say hi too!
~ joey ~